Shee is gone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was warned, and warned, and warrned again, to cool it with the smartass sh*t, wether or not some of you younguns found it funny or not, but it opened the door for everyone to be that way if he was allowed to keep doing so, then we'd just have a big clusterfunk goin on here
hopefully lesson learned

naw, awk and shee have had there words, some of them privately, and he seemed to calm down a bit and i actually gave him reps one day for not bein a douche
ditto

think of it this way, every group friends has a friend thats an ass, but he is their ass, shee is our ass

yup

have you never had a friend that was a prick but you still liked him? that was shee. i hated him at first then i just noticed he was just a prick and didn't really mean what he said he just like to come off as a prick

yup

i had very much wanted to reach thru my router and choke the ever loving sh*t outa him when i first got here. he's a overbearing condensending prick, (this is nothing i did not say to him outright), but, after awhile, i realized, he's actually alot like myself, i've just learned to tone it down on the forums, and he kinda sort of grew on me, and i did give him reps a coupel times for some stuff he wrote, i also gave him neg reps in the beginning for being an ass, and he neg reped me back, and had someone else neg rep me, o well, such is life, this is the interwebs and i have a great life away from this keyboard..

ok, im due in the "say something about the person above you" thread

Reactions: Whitty21
well all im saying is this,

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2054/missmanners6608832.png
missmanners6608832.png

think abt it

i havent been on much latly dont suprise me i missed it never had a problem with shee he reminds me of one of my friends one of the biggest smart asses i have the pleasure of knowing the principal at his school hates him more than anyone il never forget the good times in the chat box with shee and newbie at like 7 am

I don't stop by here often, guess I didn't see as much of him as some here. I always thought of him as "the arrogant", slightly annoying guy who sometimes had really good advise.

I was wondering why I haven't seen him on. He was getting better but it seems to me dirtblaster is quick to put a foot in an ass.

He really got me going the one day. His comments were aimed right at me talking mad smack. I took it to his profile page and got no response. After that he seems more helpful in my threads. I dont mind the guy really because he does post useful information from time to time. Hopefully it will be lesson learned and not TIME TO STIR UP EXTRA TROUBLE

I kinda seen it coming when he was warned by(I think it was dirtyblaster) a mod to cool it. I knew he would have something smart to say back.

i dont believe picking on the less informed with smart ass remarks was any less moronic

this forum is great but has a problem with drama

agreed, it seems to come in waves as well, its like prom night once a month haha, whole bunch of bs and its all talk

as for the shhe banning, it was quiet untill this useless thread was started, and it should be closed, itts doing no good to the forum and just causeing more bs

agreed, it seems to come in waves as well, its like prom night once a month haha, whole bunch of bs and its all talk

as for the shhe banning, it was quiet untill this useless thread was started, and it should be closed, itts doing no good to the forum and just causeing more bs

ask and you will receive. it was a simple question people cool it

Status
Not open for further replies.