Shee is gone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
am i the only one who missed this or is it new? Shee has taken a banhammer to the face. Anyone know what finally did it? or when it happened?

shee got banned? well he was cool with me anyways, anytime i needed help he always explained something to me or helped me without being a smartass about it. guess we'll soon find out if he comes back or not.

He made a comment about a small dick to dirtyblaster after he was warned not to do something like that again, well dirty wasn't messing around and sent him on his way lol

it was kinda weird, shee just made one of his usual jokes and dirty just banned him forsome reason, kinda random if you ask me

naw, awk and shee have had there words, some of them privately, and he seemed to calm down a bit and i actually gave him reps one day for not bein a douche

he will be back next week guys, dont get your panties in a knot, he is just on vacation

think of it this way, every group friends has a friend thats an ass, but he is their ass, shee is our ass

have you never had a friend that was a prick but you still liked him? that was shee. i hated him at first then i just noticed he was just a prick and didn't really mean what he said he just like to come off as a prick

i dont have a problem with him, and he was starting to mellow it down,like i said he just made on of his usual jokes and dirty just banned him, idk, maybe dirty was having a bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.