Serial number?

BiGDawG

Oct 11, 2013
Michigan
sorry i looked and couldn't find any info, i recently got a blaster on trade and i been looking all over the frame and cannot find a serial number.. they spray painted the whole thing frame and all has a custom welded on front bumper and rear bumper but i was wondering where about the serial number is located?

Depending on how well the paint is, you could take some steel wool and gas and clean it off. Dont use sandpaper, that will take off the number

it's not painted very well it's chipping off everywhere as they did not prep the frame it don't look like, but i don't see it, is there another way i could tell the year and can i get in trouble if there's no serial? i had the 200x and 250 tri-z in the past with no title but they both had the serial numbers on them

it looks like the tank and hood use to be purple back fender's i think where black already they don't look to be painted as i can't find any paint chipping off

I found it.. extremely hard to read but from what i can tell its a 2001, might have to try the chalk tip if i can find any with the paint on there it was almost impossible to read till i tipped it on it's side and help a light to it

Last edited: