Selling Stuff

lazar40

Sep 27, 2010
Fallon, Nevada
If ur selling sumthn and someone asks for ur email addy to paypal u and u never respond, its not cool. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times. The only person that ive dealt with and had no problems is sonia_69. When you wanna sell sumthn then do ur part or go sell ur stuff somewhere else. Thanks to the "good" members. This is an excellent site, lets keep it that way.

also i had a problem with buying a pipe. but im not complaing got it for a steal. but he told me the shipping cost was 20 dollars when the shipping receipt on the box said 11 dollars. its only 9 dollars but im sorry i work hard for my money. i think it would be nice if not only the member have 300 posts but set a limit or something like must be a member for a year and have no negative feed back or something. just a suggestion. aslo this member did not tell me the mounts were broke off and he welded them back on and there was a bent flange but other than thats its a great system

If ur selling sumthn and someone asks for ur email addy to paypal u and u never respond, its not cool. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times. The only person that ive dealt with and had no problems is sonia_69. When you wanna sell sumthn then do ur part or go sell ur stuff somewhere else. Thanks to the "good" members. This is an excellent site, lets keep it that way.

it doesnt show you as a supporting member under your name and you dont have 300 posts....how are you allowed to sell on here???
I got blasted for just mentioning that I may have some a-arms for sale soon in a thread so I deleted it. Not trying to call you out, just wondering thats all.

it doesnt show you as a supporting member under your name and you dont have 300 posts....how are you allowed to sell on here???
I got blasted for just mentioning that I may have some a-arms for sale soon in a thread so I deleted it. Not trying to call you out, just wondering thats all.

I would take a guess that he is talking about buying stuff or he has sold stuff through the PM system. Some new members will look in the forsale and then PM people if they have what they are looking for (bypasses the for sale if you have something)

Bottom line though, is that if you are going to buy/sell something and you do not check the others feedback, get all info you need to feel comfortable about the transaction, etc. Don't do the deal. And really, if you want to use the for sale you should become a member as it puts ease to buyers (just an opinion ...

Anyway there is a feedback system, I have to say I've sold lots and bought stuff as well and have always had good results on both ends but have always made sure I get the info I need and check feedback, sometimes even ask other members. Just saying there are ways to look out.