SCORE!!!

cabowabosam

Jul 15, 2010
Columbia, MO
Just met one hell of a nice guy while trying to buy a carb for my blaster on a FB page. He is selling me the carb and throwing in heal guards for free. He said he has A LOT of stock blaster stuff to sell so I told him he needs to check this site out. So, if anyone on here gets to deal with a guy named Scott R. in Newton Falls Ohio, I can vouch and say he is a good guy.

Edit, Scottreitz is now a member here, let's show him some love!!!

Last edited:
Just met one hell of a nice guy while trying to buy a carb for my blaster on a FB page. He is selling me the carb and throwing in heal guards for free. He said he has A LOT of stock blaster stuff to sell so I told him he needs to check this site out. So, if anyone on here gets to deal with a guy named Scott R. in Newton Falls Ohio, I can vouch and say he is a good guy.
Thanks man. I got almost anything you need for a stock blaster

Welcome to the board Scott!! Lots and lots of good people on here. I am sure you will make friends real quick with the things you have for sale. Maybe get a list together to help.

I do not want to drag anyone through the mud but I must admit I placed an order for parts with this member and sent payment via paypal on April 7th, seller has not shipped and has stopped communicating with me, I would advise any blasterforum members to hold off on doing any business with this user until I can post resolution to this.