seem like a good deal?

!!BlasterBro!!

Jul 30, 2010
Duluth MN
here it is--- http://duluth.craigslist.org/rvs/1868689212.html ---may be able to get it for 300 or even 250 tho i doubt it. hoping to get a thousand for a bike. ill have roughly 600-700 hundred bucks to burn i need to get better shocks and a toomy b1 kit or some other exhaust im open to just about any mod suggestions epically free ones.I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
tnx dirtyblaster ya ill probly low ball its been on there for a week now up here blaster go and never sell in the twin citys they go like hot cakes

i think its a pretty decent deal.....you could fixed both motor and get them both running, and sell one of the complete motors for at least 400....

I guess it depends on how you look at the money pit thing.... if you figure that the blaster is worth say $800 in used condition.... if you pay $100 for it.. then piece it together over time making sure to replace what needs to be replaced..and do the engine with the right parts... you maybe have $1000 into parts.. but you also get to pay that $1000 out in installments as you go... which depending on your financial situation could be worth it... i know i couldnt go out and buy a $2000 ATV right now cash... but i could buy the same one for $500.. and fix it myself with $1500 in parts over this winter and have a nice rig in the spring.....
Just one way to look at it..

Cheers

just wanted to be sure he knew that it could nickle and dime him to death lol. but ur right..instead of 2000 at one time spread it out..and ur gona know ur blasty like the backof ur hand after a complete rebuild

ya isnt money insurence what parents are for :p ya im get desperate for this bike to sell so i can get a blasty my dad picked up a quad runner 250 and rite now it is spred out all across the pole barn thing so ill have to build it in the my shed its like 12ft by 20ft so i got space got plenty tools i want a one thats more of a blank canvis if you get my drift

I guess it depends on how you look at the money pit thing.... if you figure that the blaster is worth say $800 in used condition.... if you pay $100 for it.. then piece it together over time making sure to replace what needs to be replaced..and do the engine with the right parts... you maybe have $1000 into parts.. but you also get to pay that $1000 out in installments as you go... which depending on your financial situation could be worth it... i know i couldnt go out and buy a $2000 ATV right now cash... but i could buy the same one for $500.. and fix it myself with $1500 in parts over this winter and have a nice rig in the spring.....
Just one way to look at it..

Cheers

how much when into your rebuild/what you do to it

i spent 500 for my bike and so far had to rebuild topend-200-new clutch and cable-50-chain and sprockets-100-paint-50- and just other little stupid things. it was totaly worth it for me. alot of sweat blood and tears(when it ran like sh*t) went into it lol. but like i said..ur gona know every nut and bolt on the thing like the back of ur hand. ive rebuilt three blastys like this so far..I:I

i know how that can be (blood and tears) that kx80 had bad seals but we thought it was everything but the seals haha we where 2 stroke noobs rebuilt it and its a mini beast bout 24hp!! low torque tho and isnt the best machine for where i live too high strung and with the two wheels yaaaa not the best

goin on a campin trip then ill trie to convince my dad to get and take the $ out of the cash from of my bike once it sells why you need fenders cut um bad or something