Is this a Good Deal?

Devastated

Apr 20, 2013
2001 Yamaha Blaster 200cc
Contacted the guy, only thing it needs is new rear brakes. and he put a new oil seal on it. I'm thinking about getting a quad and wanted to ask some experienced people first! So what do you guys think? Great deal or junk?? get back to me asap! Thanks.

price seems about right, looks clean, decent tires, check compression, if over 110 psi....do it !!!

Id check tire pressure, compression and change the oil when you get it home. That and mix up fresh gas so you know whats in it with a quality premix. Id offer him $750 the only thing that looks outta place to me is the header and the seat color.Everything else looks pretty decent.

Before you ride it do a leak test, all used 2 strokes should be tested on change of ownership.

It is the most overlooked practice that I know of, and can cause some major problems.

Yeah and when and if you do a leak test only do 8 psi at most not 12 like i have been doing.but otherwise looks like a pretty good deal. You can do a leak test in like fifteen minutes..if you don't already have a leak tester check the fore sale thread and grab one. Its a great deal and any two stroke owner should have one.. also imo this is the best forum for blasters many great people on here who can help you out with anything... good luck man....and like stated above, shoot low than come up if needed..if he's asking 8 he should take 7 in hondo bills..