Scumbags

The problem is the fact that they show these criminals the example of the previous criminals. When you commit a crime like this, they feed you, cloth you, put a roof over your head, turn you into a celebrity and give you free time with no worries. What they SHOULD do is shoot them on the spot. Call me cruel but it's true. See how the crime rate drops when people start learning what happens.

The dude who done this done like 18 yrs in prison for beating an elderly woman with a hammer and was released from jail, the real criminal in this case is the system. They should go after who ever released this POS.

What allways gets me is the basturds off themselves in the end (usually), just do yourself and save the amo and all the victims.

I'm sorry life has sh*t on you, it has me, but why F-up bunches of others lives?

If you have a beef with someONE, take them on mono O mono, leave the rest of the world out of it.

The problem is the fact that they show these criminals the example of the previous criminals. When you commit a crime like this, they feed you, cloth you, put a roof over your head, turn you into a celebrity and give you free time with no worries. What they SHOULD do is shoot them on the spot. Call me cruel but it's true. See how the crime rate drops when people start learning what happens.

My thoughts exactly!!! Catch em and do it old skool, hang em right in the middle of town while the kids throw rotten tomatoes at em!

A little off subject...

"Sandy hook" was referenced in the new batman movie (circled on a map of Gotham city printed in yellow high lighter). I feel that is highly coincidental. Just saying. The lower part of a Gotham map is called "tri corner" in the cartoons,and the other movies...for some reason it was "re-named" "Sandy Hook" (the elementary school that got shot up) in the newest movie. I feel that is just a bit weird,seeing that there were other references to the "Aurora" (movie theater shooting) in that movie too. Hmmm...
I know this sounds strange,but check it out.

Update on this story:

From him setting his house on fire, it also destroyed 7 of his neighbors houses. They found the remains of a body in his house (They believe its his sister who has been missing).

He was inprisoned from 1981-1998 for killing his grandmother, released and finished parole in 2006.

They found a 3 page typewritten letter that he just wanted to do what he did best, kill people.