rules!

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
we need rules, stuff is going out of control without rules. we should work on which swear word can be present since there are kids on here. after we set up rules we need to sticky the rules so everybody reads them

i say we need some rules...but as long as we dont go overbored BTW, they hardly ever read the posts anymore lmao, but ever since new layout and stuff, we been seein cbaber and lbwd a little more often, so thats kl

Wah

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Or is that too easy?

Lemme guess, this the only place on the net that says bad words????

Lighten up.

A

Last edited:
Or...

Make an over 18 section for adults.

How many of the "kids" would lie about thier age and sign in there anyway?

Grow up. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

A

i do more agree towards what oldfart just said...the only thing is, we do need some limitations... i think... swearing..not a problem UNLESS you are flaming someone...? Anyone else agree?

who needs to cuss. im not sayin i dont do it but why bother on a place where there are kids... its not a matter of growing up its a matter of respect. we all joined this forum in the common likeness of blasters and why should we argue over something as small as words. I think its a matter of keeping it to a minimum or substituting curse words for more appropriate language. Now dont go through sayin golly jeepers that guy was a kook but dont say... What the f*** that guy is fu***** retarded. The english language has alot of words and not too many curse words so why are they spread so rapidly and why are they argued so profusely? this whole post shouldnt have been put in place because people should have common decency to treat people how they should be treated. dont influence the minds of the kids in here to be suited to vulgarity.. its gets you no where and it makes you sound like a jerk.

I'm with oldfart,,, except I say make an under 18 Kiddy for the kiddy's who cant take it =/ sorry kids but Blaster's are for over 16 any way if we are goin there, and if you can't take it at 16 let me know I'll send you a set of panty's.
stick to reporting some serious ofense if you see something just unbeleivable

alot of people can't help it as well, like half the time for me it's just automatic for words like that..cuz thas how i was raised, and thas how i grew up, and always have lived... but honestly.. i dont think it should matter AS LONG AS IT ISN"T LIKE INSANELY POINTLESS...AND EXCESSIVE...AND AS LONG AS PEOPLE AREN'T BEING OFFENDED IN THE PROCESS..

i agree with jmoney we dont need this place to turn into yahoo chatrooms

if we have an over 18 section will those kids get the same amount of help as the adults.. and if were going to go as far as say that its for 16 years or older lets just kick all of em little kids since its illegal anyway.. right
If it turs to be segregated then the kids will be left out cus the adults will not want to have the hassle.. i say this is all stupid just dont cuss as much.. its simple

AND

I say get over it. If the info is from a cussin' pain in the ass and you need it, get around the big words and get what you need.

Welcome to life.

A

this is totally mean but somebody told me one time "cussin someone out on the internet or text messaging is like winning the special olympics you might have won but your still retarded" lol

how bout for swearing u cannot direct it at any member. i don't blame people for swearing, hell my dad used to swear in front of me even when i was 5, just do not swear if its unecessary

you can go "this godamn piece of $hit will not run, blah blah blah"

but do not go this fing godamn piece of sh*t will not fing run blah blah blah

Here's my input:
---------------
Rules would be fine and are probably necessary to be fair. Obviously they would be updated frequently. The administrator owns the board, so it is up to him. My advice is that we allow words but possibly block the most disgusting ones, which I won't mention.

My advice is that the leaders of the board gather in the Supporting Members section and determine the rules, if the administrator is down with that. The administrator should have full control over the rules.