rear shock

Here is the shock mounted maybe its just me or maybe because nothing else is on the blaster. The shock measures around 17 1/4

Last edited:
Here is the shock mounted maybe its just me or maybe because nothing else is on the blaster. The shock measures around 17 1/4

oh yeah, 17+ inches is way too long
i could'a swore someone on here said that shock worked ?

you can look to see how high up the bottom mount you can redrill a new hole for the pin, if you can't gain at least an 1-1/4+, you may have to pass that off to the next guy ?
or relocate your bottom shock mount back, about 1-/1/2" back lowered my 16"+ trx shock to 1" above normal ride height

I can gain an inch easy by drilling a new hole maybe a little more. Any more and I am getting really close to the adjustment screw

Could I just use washers to make up the space for the 400 ex shock or so I need the bushings got a 400 ex shock or free tonight and just wana put it on if. I can with ought ordering anything if the washers will work

Negative on washers. It's a bolt diameter thing, not spacing so much. Ex has smaller bolt and will wobble around in frame and booger up the hole and then you'll be welding stuff up to do it correctly.. IF you are creative you might find something at the hardware to make your own, even if it were nylon and only temp until you get the correct bushings. One member on here has alum ones for $15 and KOR sells steel(?) ones for 20 (IIRC).