read this idiots ad

someone call him and ask to see proof of the hot cam in it. or even ask how it has a 230 big bore on a stock jug and who did it and what piston diameter did he go with.

and we wont even mention the retrograde headlight kit that takes the newer 2003 headlamp and replaces it with the 2002 and older models. must have been a new kit from projectblaster.com

i emailed him and asked how big the cam is and he said he doesnt know he just knows its a crane cam.and here is what i told him.

well heres what i will tell you.ur a scammin ass biotch.for one thing a blaster is 2 stroke and 2 strokes dont have cams ahole.only 4 strokes do

i emailed him and asked how big the cam is and he said he doesnt know he just knows its a crane cam.and here is what i told him.

well heres what i will tell you.ur a scammin ass biotch.for one thing a blaster is 2 stroke and 2 strokes dont have cams ahole.only 4 strokes do

you sure your 23?

i think he edited it, its nothing like you guys are describing it lol.

damn, i know i should have took a screen shot of that ad and posted it on here. he edited the lies out of it.

HAhahaha How do you bore it to 230? hahaha lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if you bored it and rebuilt it how do you only ride it twice and its ready to go???? Duhhhh errrrr!!!! And ummm wow look if you cant half ass spell in your classified then im not thinking your tooo much mechanically inclined or anything else... Sounds like some stuff that 1998BlueDragon would say.. lol ... Just kiddin we been bickerin so no harm intended.. hahahaha anyways... lmao..