rc cars

Here are some pics of my 1/5 scale HPI Baja 5B with 30.5cc engine, HPI tuned pipe, Integy Beadlocks, FFRC Vented/Tinted windows and more...

nn1rwl.jpg

ux85s.jpg

25p5u2o.jpg

20zv3b9.jpg

bijd4n.jpg

w7gf1w.jpg

Hah I am trying to build one out of a weed eater motor that I have laying around but I have no clue how to mount to the motor to the chassis. The motor is still strong and all good thats why I was hopeing you or somebody on here could help me.

I've got a tamiya 1/14 semi with the box trailer and I've also got the flatbed trailer. I've also got a 1/10 scale associated pan car and a 1/4 scale electric car. I used to have a few others but sold them.
rccars001.jpg

rccars003.jpg

rccars005.jpg

me and my dad usta have well over 20 cars (just carpet racing cars) and a million parts....we have also had a few offroads...every one we have owned was electric...i had a emaxx it was a lot of fun.

Well I have not raced them in 13 or so years.I still have an rc10t3,rc10l,and of course an old blackfoot.lol Just the other day I went to go get new batteries and a new servo and find out about all the brushless stuff now.It is cheaper for me to buy a brushless rtr kit than it is to get some parts for my older stuff.So now I have been itching to get messing with them again and have decided to get a rustler vlx.I would have bought a new one today except they were closed when I got there.So I think another semi expensive hobby is back in my life,like my 2 strokes don't cost enough.lol It's all in good fun.

hey i hear you with the cost of these little buggers...thats why i dont run them alot ...id rather spend money in other places (atv/dirtbikes) they actually hold there value+ more fun to ride then stand there and control something 50ft away from me LOL

I have got to through my t-maxx in with me one time when my family and I ride to the beach so I can get out there and rip the beach up with my t-maxx.

time to bring this thread back to life
i just bought a ofna ultra comp with
stock force .26
ported
MSJ fridge head
i think the rest is all stock

my dad just bought a revo with
.28 RB motor and i think thats it

he also got a ofna 9.5 in a deal with my buggy that has everything but a front knuckle but was left outside and hasnt ran in a long time

my dads has a big block haha..we havnt had it runnin but i heard it does this
thats a motor close to the one he has

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have got enough. I haven't had mine running since like august becuase the tie rod is broken and I need a new servo all around 30$ worth of parts.

mines in the for sale page. lol it doesnt have the list of all the mods cause i cant remmber them all that ive done over the last couple of years. but it sure is a blast to drive. i like driving it down are highway an go past cars. ive always woundered what they thaought when they get past by a nitro car doin 60+ mph. lol

Bringing back up this thraed.Got back into rc cars/trucks about 3 maonths ago and have a fleet now.lol I still have my shelf queens from when I was a kid and now have 4 traxxas vehicles and a duratrax I bought for the 6 year old.However I only run electric now,I have enough tuning to do to all my quads and bikes I didn't want to bother with tuning my rc cars.I will get some pics up right after x-mas as I have to wait to open the presents I bought for my kid and myself.lol On another note it is an expensive hobby,the wife just said to me today "you have been to the hobby shop every weekend for the past month" little does she know I go there alot more often.haha

i have 1/18th scale losi raminator that is a crapshoot cause its going through servo's like they're goin out of style and a old associated rc 10 that i hope to convert into a 4 engine 4wd beast, all electric, sounds fun to me, if you have any idea what is wrong with my raminator that makes it wear out servo's like that please pm me, i will drive it for like 30min. then the servo just starts going pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, like screamin like a gear stripped out o somethin.