raptor 350 hubs

will raptor 350 hubs will fit blaster spindles made by ken?

i have a set of YFZ spindles that will not, they have a smaller inside diameter inner bearing that wouldn't fit over the bushing pressed onto the spindle
best bet is to stick with banshee hubs/discs,
they're all over ebay for cheap

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from minkia aka Rattle Can Ray

(hint, notice how the part looks "perfect", nice even coat of rattlecan silver)

ya i noticed he has a lower score. i usually only deal with people 99 percent or higher.

since i have a couple of you guys on this thread let me say I have a set of banshee calipers BUT the guy i got them from installed grease zerks in them. this makes me nervous because i feel water would easily find its way through. what do you guys think? for this reason i am looking for another set.

since i have a couple of you guys on this thread let me say I have a set of banshee calipers BUT the guy i got them from installed grease zerks in them. this makes me nervous because i feel water would easily find its way through. what do you guys think? for this reason i am looking for another set.

just to stay on track with this thread...

no they are zerks. someone tapped a hole in the hub and put them in. one doesn't seem to fit very well(wonrg size?) or maybe is stripped? that was my main concern