race builds/custom builds

FYI people, in drag racing. it isn't all about peak power.
it is about your power curve, your chassis set up, your gearing, lots of things.
one quad could be fast at silver lake, but that same setup wont work at glamis.

If hes telling the truth let the quads talk. not your mouths.

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank. :D

what quad is that yellow one? is that a yfz? nevermind. i looked at the front plastics

It's a hybrid....Yamaha YZ engine, but don't quote me.

"Hey, Im possbily starting another race build(not a quad but close to it ) thats requiring a good chunk of money, SO my Walsh quads are up for sale.

Right now i have a few of them. They will all be sold in fresh condition. I can have them completly powdercoated ANY color combo your looking for. Engine setups ranging from YZ450f, TC YZ426's, or TC YZ445's. All bearing/bushings will be new. Your not gonna find better race quads out there(becuase it gets NO BETTER than these walsh setups!)

The following is a base list of what each quad is assembled with. I have new AXIS shocks for them, or a set of PEP big cans also.

Full walsh YZ chasis
Walsh long travel arms
Walsh CR500 link swingarm
Walsh stem
Walsh subframe
Walsh ninja bolt setup
Walsh intake
Walsh steering clamp
Walsh headstay
Walsh motor mounts
Walsh tie rods
TC, Curtis sparks, or Yoshi exhaust
oversided racing radiator and scoops
Shamrock beadlocks
Hardcore hubs
Lonestar 400ex style axle(stronger than the R setup)
Lonestar antifade
lonestar sprocket hub
X factor or rath pro pegs
ASV/RTC levers
Tag T2 or pro taper bars
Acerbis handguards
AC orRath racing grab bar
AC or Rath racing bumper
and TONS more....

Once again, the quads will be TOTALLY built fresh and powdercoated the colors of your choice.

Please feel free to get ahold of me with any questions or offers, as i am open to any serious offers now.

Here are just a couple pics to give you an idea of the Walsh quads ive built/owned. "

Race Ready Youth Production Quad
this works but 5,000 out of my price range
here is the description

Race ready youth production class Yamaha Blaster yfs200. 1996 frame and motor. Trenga Racing 205 national motor w/250r style intake. ported, polished, stroked, runs only on 32:1 premix 108 octane or higher race gas.
LRD Trenga pipe and silencer,
Trenga 30mm carb w/ V force delta 3 reeds and spacer
K & N air cleaner with outerwears prefilter and outerwears airbox cover,
Nology hot wire and matching coil
hinson clutch basket w/ barnett clutch plates
Trenga +2 out +1 forward adjustable a-arms
Lonestar +3 swingarm with lonestar adjustable bearing carrier (cam style like new 450r)
Works shocks double rate adjustable with resevoir in front, single rate adjustable with resevoir in rear, billet resevoir clamps
RPM adjustable axle and locknut and billet disc hub
Enginetics hydraulic rear brake set up.
sidewinder sprockets 14.40 with other sizes as well
Yfz450 front hydraulic disc brake and hub set up
Lonestar +2 steering stem with Lonestar fat bar clamp
Tag t2 fatbars, YZ double hi bend
braided brake lines
IMS double wide footpegs with kick up
DG nerf bars with custom heelguards
DG front bumper,
OMF beadlocks in rear with mudcaps
douglas wheel .160 black label wheels in front
kenda klaw 18 rear tires
kenda klaw 21 front tires
project blaster air scoops, project blaster front nosepiece, matching maier plastics, gripper seat, trenga Graphics. sunline adj. clutch lever
pro design shifter, frame gussetted and powdercoated. way to many extras and little custom touches to list
rebuilt after every racing season. this quad was built to beat 300ex's at the national level in the youth production 13-15 class
will pull holeshots on C class 450's. great initial investment for this class. buy it and go racing.
call jay 262-620-4942. starting at $5000. best offer gets it. thanks for looking.

2uxya69.jpg
28u5xdl.jpg

2lsxudc.jpg
raajwl.jpg