race builds/custom builds

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
post ur favorite build post a couple of pics and why u like it it can be any quad there is it dosent have to be a blaster if u like it post it..

My favorite would be mine of course haha.

Took parts from this quad. It was a 91 LT250R.
n21420306_36305021_2666.jpg

Image115.jpg

Then I bought this 87 LT250R just for the rear suspension. It was a roller minus exhaust and topend. I didn't have a pic of it with wheels though. It had some really nice parts though. Like Ohlins shocks, aluminum airbox, Hinson clutch basket, PEP steering stabilizer. ITP wheels.
Image117-1.jpg

Then I bought a 88 LT250R frame with the 500 engine already mounted with all electronics, intake and exhaust. I don't have a pic of just that either. But here is progress pics and some final pics.

Image113.jpg

Image114.jpg

Image123-2.jpg

Image124-2.jpg

Image125-1.jpg

TRX250r, one bad machine( NOT MINE)
2ujppq8.jpg

AND speedmon? why are you lying, we all saw your pics of your custom exhaust and its obvious, just by looking at your tiny pictures your quad more than likely has NONE of those mods in your signature

whats the purpose in lying, yea you did it twice now and got called out about it? why keep doing it........its not making you any cooler, makes you look stupid, just saying

sh*ts stupid

those are the quads that i bought and am going to sell i have all those parts i bought those and stole the parts off of them to make mine i have those parts and am not lying wait till i build my quad so i can show u

well boys at least I know the baja rims and mayer race hood and bumper are all for real cause I just sold him these things so we will just have too see about the other things should be a pretty bad ass setup once its done tho

Reactions: Triple_B
speeddemon there is a really easy solution to this. take a picture of the straight parts. it don't need to b on the quad just prove you have them cause right now all i have seen from you is a crapload of spamming with useless posts. try to just make some meaningful posts, and cover up what you say and don't lie. if you just pull a legit deal you will be liked easily around here

This could have been a cool thread with aweosme quads....but thanks to some "badasses" its now ruined....

who the f**ck cares what he has or not?? Mind your own f**cking business and stop getting all pussy about anything...f**cking ridiculous

All we see and read now in this forum is bunch of whiners crying about anything