Quad suggestions for the wife?

piezzi

Mar 19, 2008
I've got a stock Blaster that would be perfect for my wife....if she had even an ounce of riding experience. She wants something more user friendly like electric starter, reverse, and an automatic.

Any suggests on which quads to look at?

I've seen some Yamaha Warrior 350s that have electic start, reverse and no clutch, but she'd still have to shift gears. Any thoughts on whether this is a good option? or should I continue looking for an automatic?

Thanks for the feedback.

My wife rides a Raptor 350... After very little practice she was able to shift easily, and it was almost second nature....

I would suggest that or go with the 250ex or something like that where there is no clutch.

warriors are manual clutch. and even a girl can kick over a single cyl. 200cc. nothing better for learning on then a stock blaster. reverse would be nice tho, even know i wouldnt want it on any of my sport quads.

i agree with the 250ex if you really dont think she can handle a clutch. i think she could learn though... then you could get something like the raptor 350 or 400ex or ltz400. this way if for some reason you want to ride it, it wont be a complete tird.. lol

im goin threw the same thing with my girlfriend and im probably going to get her a 250ex. its not a auto like your looking for but its a semi auto so no clutch to worry about and i think they have reverse

any of the smaller utilities with the cvt setup is perfect... Polaris ( newer ones under KTM's conglomerate are better made), kawasaki, suzuki...ect. put in drive and hit the gas as simple as that and due to the cvt it tames the power so your beginning rider wont be over whelmed and smack a tree

polaris trail blazer 250.. 250 2 stroke full auto revers, electric start, comfortable and sporty.. and when she gets better there are carb,reed, pipe, and clutch upgrades for them,
or look into a dvx 250 or dvx400,

ya man all these are great suggestions only thing is warrior does have manual clutch. idt there are any sport quads above 250 without a clutch

Why ride a quad when she can ride you. Haha Jk bro.

If she wanted to ride him she would be doing it. I suggest as being a female myself and I've crashed, fix, raced, etc my fair share of quads something that she feel comfortable on. if she not diggin it she not gonna ride it. Just saying.

If she likes automatic get a 4 storke electric start my mom rides a kawaski bayou 4x4 350 and she understood how to ride like on 2 mins I would reccomen that they r electirc and pull stop and have reverese but u still have to shift