quad on CL pic inside banshee looking but claim ltr250

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
3kd3p93oc5V45Q65U0a53e65c8bc99a4b163e.jpg

they say it starts right right up and is fast but probably crappy condition other than that lol. the want 1000obo... I'd offer 750 and see how it goes LOL texted them I'll check it out this weekend as it's a 2hr each way drive to get there and come back... has 5 lug rear wheels tho so I could be wrong. I thought all ltr250s had the sloped nose/hood... changed my mind it looks like an older blasty lmfao...

also found a 660 raptor with nerfs, DG pipe, AC bumper, lonestar axle, works shocks and stuff for 1500... so I may get that. I know it rides half decent as I test rode it already and took it up to 4th and it pumps like my lightly modded ltr450 so I MAY get it... we'll see, wife will ride the 660 should be a fun training bike for her lol. I gave her the option and she said she'd rather ride the raptor than my LTR... reverse had some to do with it. but I think she knows it's a good bike. I'm really more interested in getting her a smaller bike but she's not a skinney little 130lb stick so I can't really put her on a little bike as she thinks she'll look stupid/silly... not that my 450 is small but like a ltz250 but eh. we'll see what I end up getting, I don't mind either way as I'll ride both LOL

That plastic looks like sh*t. I would assume there are problems with that thing if they can't afford to get to the correct plastic for it, let alone mount it where it doesn't look like sh*t. It is a LT250R though.

lol, yeah, I was thinking either a busted to sh*t ltr250 or someone was making some sort of hybrid with parts off 2 or more different bikes LOL... I know blasty's tend to have a crossover pipe and the frame where it comes out looks different and I haven't seen 2 many 2 strokes with 5 lugs to date lol. but I'm still new to quads so it was interesting to me. I wanna go test ride it just to of rode one lmfao and offer um like $600 or something just to see if they bite lol. but not much interest in actually taking it home unless it did ride really awesome, I mean handling AND engine...

I don't think I could find stock plastics her locally or even mair ones.. but I could order them for more than it's worth... not gonna get it I don't think..

gonna try and get the 660 raptor if the guy still has it... he'll throw in some maxxis razr 20x11x8s that fit my LTR so I don't need new rears for a while since mine are chearrry too lol... we'll see, if I get it will pick it up saturday and ride sunday :D let the wife run the craptor so I can play on my LTR... the raptor is nice tho. like I said works shocks and nerfs, DG pipe. alot more setup than my LTR but the LTR comes outta the box mx ready so I like to ride it on the track. trails I think I'd take the raptor for ground clearance. I kinda like the wide stance of the LTR on the trails that're wide enough, don't gotta run thru everyones old dug tracks lol