Quad is getting there

pudvah

I just wanna rip.
Mar 6, 2015
Griswold, Connecticut
image.jpg
Pretty excited , got my 400 ex shock in today and the same day KORs bushings show up with stator side Allen bolts.

I'm bidding on some used works right now hopefully I win that. Once I get those it's steering stabilizer and not sure from there but I'm excited to see where this takes me.

So apparently every one of my 5 drills are 3/8 in chucks and the 12mm drill bit is 1/2in. Either I buy a 1/2in drill or file the end down to 3/8 to fit my drill. Always something

I couldn't find a 12 mm with 3/8 shaft anywhere around here and I over friggen nighted the bit I have, didn't think about if it's not the same all the way around it spinning out of whack so I'm just gonna buy a 1/2 in drill. Guess I should have one anyway.

It would be cheaper to run up to sears and get a 12 mm drill bit with a 3/8 drive shank than buy a half inch drive drill motor. That's my opinion.

If sears has them I will do that. I checked lowes , Home Depot , tractor supply , Walmart , petco, khols lol no luck. Sears is like 30 mins away so def worth it I will check their website first.

Not sure if the Web site will show them individually. But I do believe they have them.

I am pretty sure Sears will have it.. Don't kill us though if they don't. :eek:

Edit; I am sure a quick phone call and they will let you know.

Meh no need to call it's a store that sells tools I'm always looking for an excuse to go. Plus if they don't I'm just gonna buy a bigger drill. Kinda pointless owning 5 drills that do the same thing just some have cords some don't.

Can't have to many tools. I have a small table top drill press, a large table top drill press, a floor mounted drill press, a 1930's high torque all aluminum 1/2 drive drill motor, a small 3/8 drive all aluminum drill motor, a Dewalt corded 3/8 drive motor and an 18 volt Dewalt cordless 3/8 drive motor. So, if you have to, happy shopping.