put the elkas on

thekingblaster

Aug 9, 2012
OHIO
I just got my elkas and some parts so I still am waiting for throttle cable front and rear sprockets piston and more so hopefully this thing rips after its all done and had my dad's buddy who builds pulling tractors put my stroker crank in!! and for some reason the forum won't let me upload pics, , it says upload failed

How do elkas compare to the dualrate works awk? I figured this might be a good thread to put it on... Since people will wonder...

I run works dual rate, smooth and soft for the first part of travel, then stiffen up very well for the rest.

I have not used Elka's but on reputation I think they would be a better shock.

I'll do a report on then when I get my motor together and I have ran works and yfz and hls so I'll compare when I put then to a test

How do elkas compare to the dualrate works awk? I figured this might be a good thread to put it on... Since people will wonder...

going from works dual rates front and ultra cross rear to my current elka stage 3's front and rear
is like going from stock shocks to works dual rates.
I never thought they would be that much different, until I ran thru the same rough stuff, at twice the speed I could before.
and landing jumps is like landing on a cloud I:I

going from works dual rates front and ultra cross rear to my current elka stage 3's front and rear
is like going from stock shocks to works dual rates.
I never thought they would be that much different, until I ran thru the same rough stuff, at twice the speed I could before.
and landing jumps is like landing on a cloud I:I

X2!!!!!! elkas ride so smooth!!!

Wow.. I know Elkas are pricey and now I see why.. There really that comfy? they sure sound it... Im kicking myself in the arse now because about a year ago before I knew about them a friend of mine needed $$ badly and was selling a set of fronts for 200$.. Now I see why they sold so quick..