put an RPM guage can it be done

Ya, tach's are a dime a dozen, temp. gauges are hard to find. Really, if you know your head temp you can dial in your jetting by temp as well as the spark plug. Show me a good temp gauge.

Not sure of pricing for go kart temp/tachs. It's been years sense I raced those things. They were cheaper than those Vapor tach. things for sure. Call the local kart shop, damn near every large town will have a kart shop.

How bout postin up a price & info on the kart tach yur talkin about. Seem like the Mycrons & Digitrons we used to run where a couple hundred + $'s.

Just go all out lol
Temp, rpm, exhaust gas temp, lap times, hour meter, odometer, and mph gauge :p

IM000235.jpg

IM000230.jpg

Give me some time, I'm looking. I wanna find one like I was using. I'll get back to you guys. I really just want to find a temp gauge, F all that other stuff. That is a nice setup Paulie, I like that it give you exhaust temp. I dont wanna pay 400 to 500 bucks though.

Google up Sendec... I bought one for my Warrior, i think it was like 15 bucks it has a 15yr battery and shows both Hour and RPM. You just wrap the wire around the spark plug wire. Just make sure you get one for a "2-stroke"...

Im also looking for a tachometer for my Yamaha Blaster 200,Vapors only show the Temp & Speed,we looking for RPM readings.