pumping more power out the blaster

only one prob with your whole setup there, your gonna need to run a 38-39 mm carb not a 34 a regular bore that's been ported runs atleast a 35mm carb

my set up now is alright i do need a bigger carb i've only got the standard 26mm with a 280 main and the needle is on the 4th setting,a new 28mm carb for myn over here is atleast $300,34,35mm carb prob around 400 but then i will have to sacrifise a bit more fuel which i don't want to do,but when i do get some $$$ im just going to a 28mm that should do with a 320 main in it should work good....

ohh yea i went down to the local MX track today man you talk about some HUGE jumps guess i'm gonna have to get use to it, i'm going this weekend any advice on cornering or jumping? lil tips to get me around the track faster??

Thanx for any tips

as for cornering - all your weight on the inside peg, over emphasize it and hanging your outside leg kind of over the seat a bit. this will help you lossen up your outside tire tracktion to give a nice slide around the corner. -

jumps - be carful start small work your way up, if you havent already. and commit, if you back off at the last min. things can get ugly. know your quad and your abilities, never ride over your head (over your abilities)