Project: RestoRod

Cochise

May 22, 2007
Tyrone, PA
www.myspace.com
Here it is. My new project. Its a 91 or 92 Suzuki Quadracer LT250R. Not 100% sure on the year. Picked it up today for $250. It runs (kinda) doesnt move cause it has a flat tire. Its a little beat but will be nice, rare, and 1 of a kind when done. I'm not in a hurry to get it done. I dont have a lot of money to play with (next to none) but I will stay vigilant with my pursuit. Heres the start.

Quadracer.jpg

Looks like a good project. I used to have an '86 and also a '90 quadracer. The '90 was definately better since it had the power valve

looks like a good start, im a proud owner of a '91 myself. $250 is a steal, worth every penny and then some. it will definately be worth your efforts!

I guessing from the pic maybe 85/86. Looks like blue frame,,need more close ups..

WTF? Its a 91 or 92. No offense but you clearly dont know much about QuadRacers. I know for a 100% sure fact its a 91 or 92. Its got a different rear shock setup than all the others. The blue frame/engine varied until 87 then went all the way to 92. Trust when I say I know whole sh*t ton and then some about Quadracers.

Back on topic. It runs fine now. I drained the powervalve, changed the oil, took the crush washer off the sparkplug to fix the compression leak. Tomorrow I'm getting a new spring for the Paul Turner pipe thats on it, gonna snatch up an air filter, drain the gas, clean the carb and tank, put some fresh gas in it then see about getting the tire fixed to take it for a rip.

The fuse might have burned out on this project. I just bought a whole mess of stuff for my KFX, with more to come. I need to get my car finished before anything now. Time to make some money!