project blaster plastics

at the moment im not saying project blaster is terible, but im going through a little fussle with the messed up sproket they gave me awhile back as well as the scuffed up, cut wrong maeir hood they sold me recently. wouldnt awnser an email so i pm'd pitboss a week or so ago, just recived a response today. not pleased if you want the 1 piece race hood id go dirrectly through miaer so you dont get a reject one.

They are about $15 cheaper so they might try to pass off some crappier products. I have dealt with them 2 times and both have been great so far.

at the moment im not saying project blaster is terible, but im going through a little fussle with the messed up sproket they gave me awhile back as well as the scuffed up, cut wrong maeir hood they sold me recently. wouldnt awnser an email so i pm'd pitboss a week or so ago, just recived a response today. not pleased if you want the 1 piece race hood id go dirrectly through miaer so you dont get a reject one.

Sent you a pm,,,,,,,,,,,,damn 15 letter crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did you get your back fenders to be sturdy cut like that because my fenders are cut like that and there not so sturdy looking like yours did you make your own mount or something they look good any advice on what i can do to make mine sturdy

yea they have alot of nice parts on pb, i may buy them rear yfz rear plastics and that 4gallon tank and a bunch of other parts haha.

Thats not the first time I have heard about PB messing up an order.I have one of there vented 03 hoods.All it is is a piece of metal mesh screwed in,nothing fancy.I personally would go with maier,same product alot cheaper and no vaseline required.lol

You guys to need to realiz that PB takes Maier hoods and puts a custom twist to them with their cut outs, joining of two seperate hoods to make a new design, different colors than Maier would normally sell, stuff like that.

No wonder some of the hoods are bit higher priced. You are getting something custom, and heck most of the time if you call Paul or Kurt and tell them what look you are going after they will be more than willing to help.

Bottom line is PB is still producing/selling custom blaster accessories that you wont find on Rockymountain or Motosport. Not to mention they aren't a giant corporation making tons of revenue so its obvious that their prices will be higher than the giants.