project 450r.

Do you get all of this for free or what? If you arent paying for it then you might at well do what you can to it. If you want it to last you can get an oil cooler, and you can wrap the header, both get rid of alot of heat, and they run hot anyway because they have a rocker arm in them. Ignitions and such are good too. If you are looking for optimum suspension performance i wouldnt powdercoat the springs, idk how much it would weigh but it is unsprung weight and any equalls alot. And if you havent a revalve should be at the top of your list before any engine mods.

I:II:IPICS!!I:II:I

engine mounts.
100_1376.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1374.jpg

just a little update...

needs a new crank, he got it all apart and there is rust on the crank WTF!!!!????
im wondering how the hell that would happen?? lol

but the engine should be done in about 2 weeks...
hopefully gonna tare it down for powder coating, im gonna go with a blue frame, white upper a-arms and blue lowers...

Oil doesnt cover the whole crank, if it was sitting awhile then that will happen. If the bearing is fine then there is no need to replace it

well, I got it all back together today....
now im waiting on a 41mm FCR carb then we will fire it up....

PICS!

100_1423.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1426.jpg

100_1427.jpg

sweet.....u have no idea how much i would love to have one of those...im happy with my 4 hundy but a 450.......mmmmm gosh

yea man thats a sick wheeler! and these guys are just jealous sayin youre rich, its true, if you have a job and save your money, its not hard to get something like this. I get crap all the time that I am rich and lucky for having 2 wheelers and a nice truck but I payed for everything.. in the summer I have 3 jobs and in the winter I have 1 job but still put the money away.. so anyways good job man def a sick wheeler, those 450's are amazing, but my Banshee would still give it a run for its money ;)