project 450r.

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
now that I got my 450r, it's time to start modding it...
so every time I add something to it I will post it here. at the beginning of next month I will be ordering:

12 degree moto high fasst flexx handlebars.

gripper seat cover.

rath netted heal guards.

and later on hopefully a set of custom graphics.

can u open up the valves or is that what running titanium valves basiclly does

you can get bigger valves and get a port and polish done on the intake and exhaust runners..
titanium valves are just lighter and lighter means less mass to move..
but alot of quads have titanium valves stock now like the yfz has 5 titanium valves 3intake valves and 2 exhaust valves

UGGGGTTT! Freek knows he wants one :)
And with every purchase of a four poke, you get a FREE cookie made from your boy, DAREALBLASTER!

And with every purchase of a four poke, you get a FREE cookie made from your boy, DAREALBLASTER!

no gonna happen brotha......although i rode a yzf450 dirtbike and a brandnew raptor700 which are retartdedly fast..........the 2 stroke gods would ban me from entering the pearly aircooled gates lol!!!

I make em with all the love in the world.

no gonna happen brotha......although i rode a yzf450 dirtbike and a brandnew raptor700 which are retartdedly fast..........the 2 stroke gods would ban me from entering the pearly aircooled gates lol!!!

Thats the next phase into loving a four stroke. Accepting it.