power potential with stock stroke crank?

ky88blaster

Apr 24, 2016
ive been out of the game for awhile now, but I got me a blaster project in the works and just ordered a new hot rods stock stroke crank. what kind of power could I get with the right porting/head work and bolt on mods with the stock stroke crank and oem cylinder? I plan on building a mean trail/ XC racing blaster with good suspension.

you can get alot of power out of these things with the right porting on a stock stroke crank. For about $70 more dollars could have put in the vitos 3mm stroker crank that doesnt need any milling. would have added a bit more power.

Reactions: 82cutty
Yeah it will surprise the $hit out of you . They're quick little bikes when set -up right . Get some KOR porting and the head redesigned .

The blaster I built 7 or 8 years ago had a Vito's +3 crank, porting by flotek, milled head (not rechambered) bigger carb, right bend pipe, 250r air box, and some other things. It was pretty fast for what it was with a Oem cylinder.

Well their you go...you know what they can do . The head rechamber is a must for some pretty good additional power gains . Probably the best mod you can do for around $60-$70

you can get alot of power out of these things with the right porting on a stock stroke crank. For about $70 more dollars could have put in the vitos 3mm stroker crank that doesnt need any milling. would have added a bit more power.

I came across a really awesome deal that was hard to pass up on a brand new hotrods crank and new bearings/seals. so I guess for now I'm gonna build around it and see how it will do. ive been reading about the head rechamber mod and back when I built my 250r and blaster I never even considered doing it. from what ive read it sounds like it adds as much power as a mild port job?