possible projects?

haha ya a frame was my first choice then i came to my senses. i could do it but, one bad angle and the whole thing is not gonna be true so nahh lol. ya the nerfs are starting to grow on me too

you could some sick custom handel bars but i would go with the nerfs cause it's like impossible to find blaster heel guard nerfs. also can you make me some:)

well it sounds like you have enough ideas already, i agree with blasterboy, its your project you have some ideas, now dicied what you want to do and go with it. either way bro you are trying something new and who knows it might work well enough to make a patient and see about mass production and get $$$$PAID$$$$

At this point im pretty sure i am doing the nerf bars. They will have incorporated extra wide pegs and heel stop that extends upward. ill have to recess them back enough to clear the kick start. Im also thinking about doing it in square tubing, idk just a thought. Im still waiting to see what im going to be doing with the front mount, i wanted to do an engine mount but i thinking it should be compatible with all pipes. i will just have jump that bridge when it comes. Ill get some ISO's up soon

*Haha i kinda forgot about this thread*
Ya i could design one but i really don't wanna buy a block of aluminum or steel just to use less than half of it and waste the rest. But your right it would be nice if there were some trick 8" rims out there. If you really wanted some tho you could grab some banshee rear spindles then just get the ones that are made for the banshee.

if you make square tube nerf bars with a heel kick i am jumping on board with some dough for 1st or 2nd set made those would be sick

Im still toying with how i want the foot peg to connect to the tube body and frame mounts, once i get it all figured out ill put something up to look at

just an idea but make the nerfs and heel guards two different pieces so you could sell them together for cheaper and just nerfs or just heel guards for a little more and make more money and probably sell more because a lot of people aready have nerfs or still have stock heel guards on. just a though

check out ac pro pegs they have a good mount that goes where the footpeg would go. they dont make blaster ones though...i dont think square tubing is a good idea because if you hit something with them it wont slide off as easy.

well im using it cause i have a ton laying around hahah when i fab it up ill see what happens if it sucks ill switch i wont lol i just have to see.

Reactions: blaster1993
you should enginner a swingarm with a round extension , and inside the extension incorporate the shock and spring , and make a custom linkage to the frame . and make the shock/spring combo , along with the linkage adjustable , so it can be tailored to rider size and desired ride height .