Porting

Swanitalia

Jun 4, 2013
Michigan
I'm going to be sending my cylinder out for porting this winter, my question is which is better; KOR porting or CT racing porting? I'm also thinking about a big bore kit too.

My choice is always ken!
amazing work, power and personal customer
service < talk to the man actually doing your work! !!!!

I just had mine done and the head rechambered. I am amazed at the power KOR got out of it. Brings a smile to my face every time I ride.

Where are you getting the BBK at? If you're ordering it from CT Racing you might as well have them port it instead of shipping it around.

I called Ken today and he talked me out of getting a BBK. But he did inform me about a +6 Mil stroker that sounds pretty interesting. For now I think I'll just get porting done by him and possibly look into a +4 or +6 crank.

Not sure that hes selling the +6 yet... Or you might be the first I:I

He wanted to test his for the full season, pull it out and inspect before he decides to sell them.

Im going to send mine to get it bored (since it blew up) and porting + head mod.

Yes he said I would be the 1st to get the +6 crank, but it's not cheap so I'm still deciding on what to do. I also have to send him my cylinder to get bored and ported plus the head mod.

Yes he said I would be the 1st to get the +6 crank, but it's not cheap so I'm still deciding on what to do. I also have to send him my cylinder to get bored and ported plus the head mod.

NICE! I was hoping he would prove out the 6 mil soon. My next build, it's gettin' one! I:I