porting pics,links

Im pretty sure you cant bore it out that much, but if you can let me know, I have a big bore that needs a bore and I havent done it yet because I didnt think you could. Someone told me it would make my walls to thin.

Im pretty sure you cant bore it out that much, but if you can let me know, I have a big bore that needs a bore and I havent done it yet because I didnt think you could. Someone told me it would make my walls to thin.

My big bore lets me do this. This kit is no longer on the market. I have been in the game for a long time. Was wondering if anyone offers a kit this size now.

can you post a pic, I want to see how much sleve you have left being bored that big, that is pretty sweet, and I could bore mine to 74 and get a piston I would be pumped.

My big bore lets me do this. This kit is no longer on the market. I have been in the game for a long time. Was wondering if anyone offers a kit this size now.

That's an ol' Trinity kit, right?
Far as I know no one offers a kit that big anymore.

port job looks kinda jagged i would think you would get build up on it i will post picture of my port job when i crack the engine again to show how it looks(smooth) and has anyone tried the worm ports i was wondering if i was worth puttin in or not

ok im new i just split my top and bottom end . i have a ct 240 i really never got to enjoy . but i blive i have stock bottom end and was looking to get some port work done, do i have to get it ported to a stroker crank if i get one put in also how much did jugs charge u for the porting and wat type/ stage is that a full drag?

I got a hudge question . i am getting my bottom end done as we speak i went back all stock and im waiting on a piston from ct for my sonic kit . while i have my motor a part would is it worth the money and extra down time to get it ported.

if your cases are split already then u should throw in the +3stroker crank, very easy to do! and yes it would defently be worth porting the jug

ok im guna do a small prot job at school on my blasty and im not guna go crazy but will just smothing help and what all can i do that shouldnt be too much of a risk of messing it up?

from wha tive seen ct just knocks the high spots off hits a buff wheel on the intake and charges another 150 or more over the inital kit price,id get a real portjob

any of the 3 people that do it on here, kennedy, flotek or wildcard, i have heard nothing but good things about them. and when i get mine done it will be sent to one of them.

What up all! I am new to the Blaster but finding a shyton of info here. Thanks for the forums.

I had some metal in my oil, so I took the top end apart there is definite wear on the piston, but nothing on the cylinder, what do you suggest I do from here? Just replace the piston or go for the big bore kit? If I get Vitos can I use my existing jug or need a different one?

Also my top ring was seized in, Is this normal? The oil ring moved just fine, but had to pry the compression ring out with a blade....??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mayhem

What up all! I am new to the Blaster but finding a shyton of info here. Thanks for the forums.

I had some metal in my oil, so I took the top end apart there is definite wear on the piston, but nothing on the cylinder, what do you suggest I do from here? Just replace the piston or go for the big bore kit? If I get Vitos can I use my existing jug or need a different one?

Also my top ring was seized in, Is this normal? The oil ring moved just fine, but had to pry the compression ring out with a blade....??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mayhem
Piston may be bad, but thats not where the metal in your oil came from. )n a 2-stroke engine like these the oil in the crankcase comes from what you mix with your gas. The oil from the tranny is completely sealed off from the piston, cylinder,rod and crank bearings.