porting is it worth it

dude porting is intricate when it comes to getting the most out of it, if u have a spare jug look at the diy in the engine section by ken oconnor and u can get the jist of it but really getting maximum power from an engine u got to know how to cut the head right and know how to raise the ports etc. its not easy and takes time to learn how to do.

and yeah we have so much into these motors its not funny.... its something u will never get back but get to enjoy!!!

dude porting is intricate when it comes to getting the most out of it, if u have a spare jug look at the diy in the engine section by ken oconnor and u can get the jist of it but really getting maximum power from an engine u got to know how to cut the head right and know how to raise the ports etc. its not easy and takes time to learn how to do.

and yeah we have so much into these motors its not funny.... its something u will never get back but get to enjoy!!!

Im disappointed in you 2smoker.....cant even give me some credit by adding my name into what is one of my best "one-liner" quotes ever...

get it ported.. do the homework and see who you might want to go with..

it all comes down to flotek,kenOconner and wildcard..

i just had my 250r done by flotek and love it..

be your own person and make a decision on who you want to port your head..port it and a few other small mods..400s are easy to beat.

if you get porting done by kenoconnor it worth it. i got my cylinder ported and my head milled and with a stock carb i could almost take a 400ex. and you have a bunch of goodies. you will have no problems smoking a 400