Poppin wheelies Sitting Down

Deerslayer89

Oct 28, 2010
Barry Co, MI
Heres a clip of me poppin the front off the ground while sitting down. I was messing with the air screw and made her a little richer.
Heres another vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv also never had the motive to do wheelies, proper ones that is, picking the nose up under power is fun and all, but its when you try get good at it that you come short, lets face it you only learn to wheelie properly in order to show off, showing off and wheelies--- its a dangerously expensive combination!

i have hit the grab bar many many times because i never used my back brakes i was good at them for a while then something happend to my blaster i cant remeber what and i didnt get to ride for about 2 weeks and now i cant ride them because of those 2 weeks i didnt have practice

iv also never had the motive to do wheelies, proper ones that is, picking the nose up under power is fun and all, but its when you try get good at it that you come short, lets face it you only learn to wheelie properly in order to show off, showing off and wheelies--- its a dangerously expensive combination!

i can ride wheelies all the way up my holler and only wrecked twice, once on a smaller bike (broken taillight) and once on one of my newer bikes (bent frame, scraped DRD pipe, scraped taillight, and 8 ribs out of place along with scratches) but it never discourages me. i just get back up and ride some more! i've always done wheelies and been pretty good at them, one of the best where i live anyways.

Great comments guys, glad to see you liked the clips. That hitch on the back is kind of a safety device when it comes to pulling the front up. With out it, i probly would have already bit the dirt with my as5. I dont plan on becoming a pro at them or anything, just like the power to be able to.

not a bad start if youre just learning how. Ive been riding decent wheelies on my stock blaster with no rear brakes for a few weeks now. It has come pretty close to going all the way over. I cant wait till I get a set of AWK's brakes

not a bad start if youre just learning how. Ive been riding decent wheelies on my stock blaster with no rear brakes for a few weeks now. It has come pretty close to going all the way over. I cant wait till I get a set of AWK's brakes

ditto on AWKS brakes, gonna need some of those since im gettin good a wheelies haha, gay stock caliper rusted out on mine I:I

Haha, love it! I can stand one up no problem, but like most of us, I've slid right off the seat when it came up too high, too fast. Gotta learn somehow! Most fun I've had poppin' wheelies is with another person on the back. I once put my wife on the back and punched it...she found herself staring at the blue sky, screaming, begging me to slow down! Now why would I want to do that?! :D

^^^^ that really made me lmao! i always do wheelies by myself, i don't like risking other people cuz i'm always in a high gear flying up the road! wrecked my blaster in 4th gear with the grab bar about an inch from the ground, it started coming back too far so me being stupid i thought putting my foot down would be a good way to slow it down. it managed to pull both feet off and i did what would seem to be a superman wheelie except the ending wasn't fun, i did hold on the entire time but while pulling myself back up on the blaster it wandered off the road lmao. there is a story to remember!