plug chop . PLeas look !!

wb02 for the win and never doing plug chops again!

I cant stress how important these are on anything you plan to mod or tune different from factory.

Get one put it right after the chamber. Will give you more info than any plug chop ever could.

Lets you tune every range of every circuit in the carb for max performance.

Amazon.com: AEM 30-4100 UEGO Controller Gauge: Automotive

Last edited by a moderator:
wb02 for the win and never doing plug chops again!

I cant stress how important these are on anything you plan to mod or tune different from factory.

Get one put it right after the chamber. Will give you more info than any plug chop ever could.

Lets you tune every range of every circuit in the carb for max performance.

Amazon.com: AEM 30-4100 UEGO Controller Gauge: Automotive

I can't see me buying a 350.00 tester to put into a atv I paid $100.00 for and a little more the. $300.00 to put back together. I'll get the $25.00 box of spark plugs and $0.39 cut off wheel.

350 wow i get them all day for 200 shipped. Some want perfection some tune for every last bit of .000001 power. I am a auto tech for a living and a avid drag racer. I tune smart not blind.

I also run solo class in my local circuit for vintage racers. I have a Dime and a 240z.

Widebands are so nice because there is no guessing you can cruise at 1/4 throttle see its lean or rich. Adjust as needed same goes for everything.

If your happy its ball park thats fine. You think car or atvs engineers do plug chops when they came up with jetting? or 8x8 maps for fuel and spark ?

I love it when people say they only paid this much, how can i buy any one part that is the sum of the original purchase or more. Carries over into the world of high dollar cars as well. I see those guys in the pits with a rod hanging threw the block cause they did not want to use arp rod bolts etc.....

TO each there own though. Hope there was no offense taken because it was not implied at all.

*edit*

Keep in mind its usefull on all things that burn gas ;) i have three of them that travel from my truck to cars to quad. I had a wb02 egt gauge and data logged my blasty.

can you use a cheap a/f gauge or does it have to be wideband? Im very curious about this and how would you do this exactly?

thats what I thought and that is probably where it gets expensive. Im curious where you would need to weld your bung on the pipe at and how it works exactly. Great, this idea could lead to many more hours of ebay. Great I can hear my wife already.lol

thats what I thought and that is probably where it gets expensive. Im curious where you would need to weld your bung on the pipe at and how it works exactly. Great, this idea could lead to many more hours of ebay. Great I can hear my wife already.lol
lmao @ the wife part I:I:D

narrow band is only a range from 0-1 volt tells you pig rich and pop lean. use a volt meter for that. Wide band o2 are not that bad the aem uego can be had for 200 shipped i had mine right after the last chamber. It helped me tons to dial in idle as well as a color tune.

This is all second nature to me when you run 20 psi from a gt35 into a l28 via mega squirt its a necistiy.

so this uego. you put it right after the expansion chamber on the header? and how do you wire everything else up? im sure it needs power so how much does it draw off the stator. i would like some details on all this its very interesting.

I used the head light wire. it draws about 15 watts or so. Input is 12 volts but the actuall gauge runs on 5 volts. the o2 sensor is heated so thats where the 12 volts comes into play.

Couldn't tell yah i removed mine as riding at night is dangerous in my area. Bobcats mountain lion's and deer thwart that.

I cant spoon feed this to you you gotta use your brains. I have stated like 5 times where it goes.

I have not seen where you stated where it needs to go inside the pipe. Have you done this or not? Im not asking to be spoon feed, Im asking for answers from someone who has done this before, I mean you did this didnt you? why wont you share, unless you havent? I think its a great idea that lacks details all around. Like where the sensor goes and such. You cant randomly place that in your pipe and expect it to be accurate, can you? I mean you stated that your the pro, why cant you supply pro details? Do you have pics?

he did say to put it right at the end of the expantion chamber. the big part of the header pipe. then you mount the gauge on the handle bars