Plug chop pic

Hey guys,just checking this thread,cause im gettn ready to plug chop first time trying it,nvr heard of it before,even guys at work are like wtf? Lol..but anyway im curious as to what the best number of threads are to be left on the plug to be able to tightn it back down after plug us chopped,i think this is a pretty cool trick to verify things !

answer NONE! that plug is tossed in the trash! Use a new one for $8-10 dollars in plugs you will save yourself from a lean kaboom!

You cant re use it thats why you buy as many plugs as you can get for $10-15 because you have to warm up your bike. Take the plug out put a brand new plug in and ride it like your in a drag race only when you reach 5th or 6th you pull in the clutch and coast to a stop with out useing throttle cause you have to shut it off. Then when your stoped at the end of your run you take the plug out and put another one in to get you home. To check it you can do any amount of threads left but the point is you have to keep the insulator in tact so you can see how your jetting is. BTW once you cut the threads to look at the tip you cant use it again.

So I'm takeing my bike into a "local" shop I know tomorrow morning to have it checked out and to get running and get rid of this headache of a bike and start enjoying it. Besides it's the same guy who worked on the motor from the previous owner so that's a bit of a plus. Sides 55/h it's worth it if they can get it running consistantly. So any advice for things I should know before I take it over I'm already gonna take pictures and stuff for documentation and such..........