plastic resoration: the shinemaster way

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
all you need is some SOS brillo pads water and messed up plastic and alot of elbo grease,MAKE SURE to keep plenty of water on the plastic so you dont scratch them-before and afters
before
977b5329.jpg

after
e5f665e1.jpg

before
451de8d1.jpg
a8c0dc26.jpg

after(did some more scrubbing scince the picture of it on the bike
29ee5562.jpg

9b743000.jpg

05f0acbf.jpg

Diff hood, tires, grips and nerfs :) .... an hood

only reason there on the 04 is because i didint feel like dragging the 88 out
and the grips are just dirty and tires are on the list, thanks for giving me your list of things you dont like about my bike that i put alot of time into on my plastic restoration thread

edit: sorry lol

Good Job I Did The Same Thing To My White Plastics , I used number 00 Steel wool I Think , Looks Allot better than the before pic thats for sure ! Rep Given !

Well Its Been a While since ive given any rep , Forgot How lol

all you need is some SOS brillo pads water and messed up plastic and alot of elbo grease,MAKE SURE to keep plenty of water on the plastic so you dont scratch them-before and afters
before
977b5329.jpg

after
e5f665e1.jpg

before
451de8d1.jpg
a8c0dc26.jpg

after(did some more scrubbing scince the picture of it on the bike
29ee5562.jpg

9b743000.jpg

05f0acbf.jpg

NICE! I may give that a try, I hate sanding, painting, scrubbing, buffing, but i need a decent surface on the ole plastics for the grafix!

BTW- those are some HUGE leafs! sure would like to see some of them in the woods when ya forgot toilet paper!:p

NICE! I may give that a try, I hate sanding, painting, scrubbing, buffing, but i need a decent surface on the ole plastics for the grafix!

BTW- those are some HUGE leafs! sure would like to see some of them in the woods when ya forgot toilet paper!:p

Thanks! This took a good 2 hours and 4 pads and yes elephant ears but there filled with sticky stuff so idk if you want a sticky ass, the wife might think your Turing on her, LOL

Thanks! This took a good 2 hours and 4 pads and yes elephant ears but there filled with sticky stuff so idk if you want a sticky ass, the wife might think your Turing on her, LOL

BWaaaahaaaaaaa! EEEEEEEW! I'd rather have a stinky ass than a sticky ass! I:I