Pedal on a dyno?????

oldskooolracer

Feb 16, 2008
Do you think it would be possible to pedal a bike on a dyno and get your own whp numbers????

Something that just poppped up reading the blaster hp thread.

i never thought of that.lol.

Put some of the pitt. Steelers starters on there.

lol.. in high school i could leg press well over 1k pounds.. i could do the whole stack on the machine our school had and i cant remeber what the max weight was?? 1200? 1400? 1600? i cant remeber but i could do it all... only one of our foot ball players could do the whole thing to,
im ALL leg muscle from racing bmx, and riding bikes 365 days a year

lol.. In high school i could leg press well over 1k pounds.. I could do the whole stack on the machine our school had and i cant remeber what the max weight was?? 1200? 1400? 1600? I cant remeber but i could do it all... Only one of our foot ball players could do the whole thing to,
im all leg muscle from racing bmx, and riding bikes 365 days a year

yeah when i was in high school all i did was work out for football and throw hay(lived on a farm)

i worked doing concrete for a while after school to.

Brick sh*thouse.. Then

marriage,desk job, amnd a kid lol fatass.

I could bench over 400lbs. And maxing out the leg press wasnt an issue either i loved that machine.

Now i get winded reaching for a candy bar.

yeah when i was in high school all i did was work out for football and throw hay(lived on a farm)

i worked doing concrete for a while after school to.

Brick sh*thouse.. Then

marriage,desk job, amnd a kid lol fatass.

I could bench over 400lbs. And maxing out the leg press wasnt an issue either i loved that machine.

Now i get winded reaching for a candy bar.

wow, lol,slacker!! same here in high school we had a class that was weightlifting, it was my last period and it was sweet,cuz right afte,r i had cross country,3 miles a day!, right now, after surgery on my ankle in nov, i am back up to 800lbs on the legs, 275 on bench, was at 340, but i was out for 2 months because of the surgery, so i guess i made a good recovery I:I

My junior year my knee got torn sideways and backwards.

They didn't like me knocking out their qb.

And i was stupid and didn't get it fixed like i should have.

There are alot of dumb sh*t from childhood i feel and regret every morning now,lol.

My junior year my knee got torn sideways and backwards.

They didn't like me knocking out their qb.

And i was stupid and didn't get it fixed like i should have.

There are alot of dumb sh*t from childhood i feel and regret every morning now,lol.

i hear ya on that.. i deal with middle back pain EVERY day, crashed really bad in bmx practice when i was 15, clearer first set of doubles, launched the step up, landed a lil funny, went for the next double, and landed and ate sh*t, fractured my arm and shoulder blade, and fkd my back up, arm and shoudler healed fine.. back didnt

oh sh*t guys i know the feeling, i got a bad rotator cuff, and now i can tell when it rains because of my ankle surgery,my knees are shot, runners knee from running cross country so i wear 2 braces when i run and go lift, knee and ankle, and the back pain from arthritis, hands, lol, and im only 24, it sounds sh*tty now i think of it....and the navy life hasn't helped much to it either

yup.. i mananged to fk my rotator two winters ago bowlin... drinkin and bowling =me trying to curve the ball as hard as ican throw it... some days i cant lift my right arm higher than shoulder high.. im almost 26 and wrecked

I could write a book on the stupid sh*t to hurt myself just in highschool and college,lol.

I grew up racing cars dirt drag what ever i could.

When i was 17 i wrapped my truck around a poll, my estimated speed was between 75-105 mph by the skid marks when they taped it off.

I had to carry my knee cap to the hospital with me lol.

Damn trailer brakes.

I hoestly feel worse since i quit working outside doing manual labor its funny how that works.

i used to be able to run all day long then i broke my shin in three places and after that i cant run and from being casted and unable to walk i lost most muscle in my leg