Parting Out Yamaha Blaster - Parts Must Go

how much for the spark coil???

I'd like to leave the rest of the harness together, $25 with shipping included for everything.

how much for the frame shipped 2 18960 pa

also interrested in the carb if you still have it

$120 with shipping included for the frame and another $65 with shipping for the carb. (I would ship them separately).

oh yea i meant the whole thing sorry bout that, so thats the harness and the coil for $25 to 18080?? could you email me your paypal, Mrbrocco@hotmail.com ( how original... i know :p)

what i want is the ignition coil...its a metal case with wires attached its like located underneath the gas tank near the seat its rather small..., ill try to get a picture and send it to you later today or tommorrow

Last edited:
i need the whole rear brake setup caliper and lines and the pedal do you have these?

replied to ur email,email ur phone number i got some questions

hey man just got the carb and it looks good thanks, the frame got shipped 2 deleware for some reason it should be here tomorrow....could you update a list of what is left...

Heres an updated list:

Chassis:
-White fenders. Front are race cut, rear are in good shape. $50 Pic Pic
-Right side footpeg and brake pedal. $5 Pic
-Seat, no tears in the top but is a little stained. Should clean up fine. $40 Pic Pic
-Stock headlight, not sure of working condition. $10 Pic Pic
-Brackets $5 Pic
-Footpegs $10 Pic
-Front hubs/brakes, hubs turn smooth and brakes work when you move the levers. $30 Pic Pic

Motor:
-Complete bottom end and cylinder head cover. Motor needs atleast a cylinder and piston and a very thorough cleaning. Cases will need to split to clean it all out. Comes with everything you see. $200 Pic Pic Pic
-FMF silencer, rivets are a little loose. $50 Pic
-Wire harness, unsure of working condition. Comes complete as pictured (key sold already). $20 Pic
-Stock pipe. $5 Pic
-Stock cylinder head cover. $20 Pic
-Stock gas tank with petcock and black tank cover. $20 Pic
-Stock gas tank with petcock and blue gas tank cover. $15 Pic

Steering & Controls:
-Stock steering stem. $40 Pic
-Throttle assembly, missing cap. $10 Pic
-Steel bars with grips. $5 Pic
-Front brake assembly with cables. $15 Pic
-Clutch lever $5 Pic

Suspension:
-Stock front shocks, seem to be in good shape. $40 Pic
-Stock rear shock, seems to be in good shape. $30 Pic
-Complete a-arm set with tie rods and ends. Lower a-arms are rusty, still straight and definitely useable. $50 Pic
-Spindles with studs. $40 Pic
-Swingarm with carrier. Bearing carrier is included but the bearings are bad. Front pivot bearings aren’t that great either. $30 Pic Pic

I am interested in purchasing the bottom end. Is the transmission complete and working?