Parting Out Sand Blaster

banshee_dunes

Jan 8, 2011
Oregon
I've decided to completly part out Project Sand Blaster. This quad is immaculate. Engine cases, frame and misc. parts have been powder coated Pepsi blue. Silver Maier one piece race cut front end, as well has Maier tank cover and rear fenders. Custome silver and blue seat cover with gripper and Sand Blaster embroidered in the rear, Hydro brakes front and rear, +4 chrome round house swingarm. Fresh rebuild on motor. Just broken in. If i remember its .40 over, new crank and all new bearings and seals. And I mean all bearings. Banshee axle, brake hub and rotor. Polished thumb throttle. Steel braided brake lines all the way around. I am sure there is much more I am forgetting.

Complete engine (no clutch cover, no intake or carb) complete rebuild, new crank, piston, all new bearings and seals, powdercoated case halves $600
Brand new chrome +4 roundhouse swing arm w/black anodized bearing carrier $350, $300 w/out carrier
Banshee axle w/powdercoated Banshee wheel hubs, Banshee brake hub/rotor and sprocket hub $125
Complete set of Maier silver plastic (front race cut, rear OEM style and tank cover) $400 w/seat cover, $325 w/out
Front brake set-up, includes hubs, rotor, spindles, calipers, master cylinder, SS brake lines, custom billet tie-rods w/12mm threads $250
Rear brake set-up, includes, pegs, brake lever, polished Banshee master cylinder, polished master frame mount, reservoir, SS brake line, no caliper $120
Pepsi blue powder coated frame $200
Steering stem (powdercoated satin black) $45
Front A-arms (lowers powdercoated Pepsi Blue, uppers powdercoated satin black) $100
Polished clutch cover $50
Polished thumb throttle (no cover) $30
Polished billet axle lock nut $30
wiring harness $35
cdi $25
voltage regulator $15
Rear shock w/Pepsi blue powdercoated spring $45
front shocks w/shock covers $25
Kickstarter (powdercoated gloss black) $30
Handlebar on/off switch $25
Key switch w/key $25

All Prices Are OBO. Let's make some deals!!!

If there is any thing else you are looking for, let me know

Pipe, carb, rear caliper, all wheels and tires, and handlebars and clamp have already been sold.

All chrome, fenders, and chrome only have as much run time as break in. Every thing is as good as new.

Respond to the post or PM me for more info.

DSCN5835.jpg

DSCN5834.jpg

DSCN5833.jpg

blasterswinger.jpg

Last edited:
pm me a price on them trailtech/blazer lights to 15906
if available and indeed name brand ??

Last edited:
Come on guys!! Nobody is wanting some parts? Everything is still available. I need to start getting rid of stuff!!

Bit of advise. List all parts available as well as prices which we are supposed to do in here anyways and you will be suprised how fast you will be mailing them. I parted mine completely in a week with no problem but i listed prices for everything.

Bit of advise. List all parts available as well as prices which we are supposed to do in here anyways and you will be suprised how fast you will be mailing them. I parted mine completely in a week with no problem but i listed prices for everything.

That's true and we like good deals.I:I

Prices have been listed. Check above on my original post

I am looking for the front plastic only. Can I get a deal on that?

You wanting just the front fenders or tank cover too?

I'd like to get $125 for the front fender and it will come with a custom made set of stainless brackets for mounting. Shipping should be around $30. So with that all being said, I'll go with $150 shipped. Does that work for you?

Damn shame to see such a nice blaster parted out, But alot of guys will get some very nice parts! Good Luck! Makes me want to start another build, oh wait.... I have two already!!