Over-Ride Trans, Right Bend Pipe

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
I know not to many people are looking to get rid of a over-ride trans but im in the market for one on my drag build, and im also looking for a nice right bend pipe.

If you have either please shoot me a pm with what your looking to get for it. I may also be interested in other drag related parts so feel free to pm me with what you got.

Thanks!

I know not to many people are looking to get rid of a over-ride trans but im in the market for one on my drag build, and im also looking for a nice right bend pipe.

If you have either please shoot me a pm with what your looking to get for it. I may also be interested in other drag related parts so feel free to pm me with what you got.

Thanks!

i do not have anything i can part with right now, sorry. you will probably find your best deal with getting one done from tyson racing. i have seen a few of brad tysons overides in action and they all have shifted very well. there is alot more that goes into an overide than what you will probably find on this site. every machine has to be modded differently to get them to work right. the gears are modified, dogs are cut, dogs are ramped, forks are modified, springs are added and the drum is modified. i have done the gears and forks myself and they work fine, but the drum modifications require some tooling and knowledge that i do not have. good luck with your search. keep an eye on ebay, as they pop up every once in a great while. surfjag was selling an oof bb rdz. i think racer donnie was selling his dragger, maybe he will part it. as well as lil3mills wife.