out of frame or not?

2stroke4ever

Aug 26, 2009
Okoboji Iowa
www.oakhillmarina.com
i've always liked the idea of a out of frame pipe, i'm just wondering if one would stand up to everyday riding conditions which consist of mainly frozen lake or sand pit play. i see some people jumping and doin whoops with an out of frame, not that i'd ever take it that far but i'm wondeing how well they hold up when used for more than just straight and flat drag racing, thanks

I very much doubt it will hold up well, They are not made for jumps and woops etc.
And im sure it will get in the way alot when your messing around in sand pits.

carl

Honestly I would not run a out of frame pipe pipe unless my bike was strictly for dragging, a tiny bit, and I mean tiny bit of trail riding (nothing aggressive) and some sand play. Nothing else. If your flip your bike, you can kiss your nice pipe bye bye.

not to mention most of them curve in front of your leg....so you may also kiss some of the skin on your leg bye bye......if you arent drag racing, keep em in frames.....they arent built for any other type of riding...and lots of times the mounts arent sturdy enough to take that sort of abuse....