Only in South Africa

stephen

Jan 13, 2009
South Africa
9ucbq9.jpg

I thought you folks might enjoy this!
You can REALLY buy ANY thing here on the street

Is South Africa turning into a sh*t hole since the blacks are starting to get the power back? I figured I'd ask someone who lives there than just assume.

Last edited:
Man i wont talk politics. But yes the sh*t is really running down the streets, most of our towns sewage works are not working so raw sewage is running into rivers, which the less fortunate use for drinking, washing and for toilets!!!. I know that is not really what you wanted to know, but yea it is turning into sh*t

Man i wont talk politics. But yes the sh*t is really running down the streets, most of our towns sewage works are not working so raw sewage is running into rivers, which the less fortunate use for drinking, washing and for toilets!!!. I know that is not really what you wanted to know, but yea it is turning into sh*t

well that should help thin the herd a bit, diptheria and collera are not very selective to the gene pool. lol

that pic is disturbing, where they gettin um from? frigging morgue?

thats just nasty

over there they sale the dentures,
over here they sale the oral services of the woman who needs the dentures, $20 or a rock for a gumjob

hahahaahahhhaha!! dude where the hell did u scrath that pic up? haha so gnarly!

well i stil love Sa, politics are fukt, the polkiticians like julias malema are dumb as a post but this country is am,azing, great waeather, lotsa cool people, great place to live, all countries have problems

That's y they all have nice white teeth in South Africa they all have dentures...lol joke

Are all the dentures from dead people???? If so that sucks....