OKO Carbs - The truth.

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
The truth: Do not buy any oko carb. A knock off is a knock off no matter who makes them. The stock mikuni is much better than any oko carb.

The truth: Do not buy any oko carb. A knock off is a knock off no matter who makes them. The stock mikuni is much better than any oko carb.

that might be the point ? to show those who cheaped out and bought a $60, slide chrome flaking, hard to tune OKO ebay knock-off, that they're in for a tail chasing time :(
i doubt anyone on here even has a genuine OKO, just chinese ebay trash in a faked box ?
(should be included with those new ebay chi-wanese cylinders)

but there may be some jetting info on there for those who already have these ?

I have a genuine oko 30mm carb, it was bought from cpw back when they sold them, it actually uses legit keihin jets, that's what it came with in the carb an also the extras, it was very easy to tune an has worked flawlessly for many years, but i do agree with NOW OKO is crap to the point that i went an bought real pwk 28 an had it bored to 30mm for my current build on my wifes blaster, i wouldn't even think about buying a current oko

I have a genuine oko 30mm carb, it was bought from cpw back when they sold them, it actually uses legit keihin jets, that's what it came with in the carb an also the extras, it was very easy to tune an has worked flawlessly for many years, but i do agree with NOW OKO is crap to the point that i went an bought real pwk 28 an had it bored to 30mm for my current build on my wifes blaster, i wouldn't even think about buying a current oko
I believe mine is to. Has all the holes on the carb and it has genuine keihin jets in it as well. It's a 30mm. I'm using my stocker right now though.

Fast6hand said:
I believe mine is to. Has all the holes on the carb and it has genuine keihin jets in it as well. It's a 30mm. I'm using my stocker right now though.
Why you using the stock one, the pwk style carb is far superior to the old ass antiquated technology of the stock carb. I love mine, I have decent amount of engine mods though,

Don't knock the poor little old 26mm stock carby, it is one of the easiest carbs to work with/tune.

Great bit of gear and will suit all but the wildest of mods.

If you are not looking for screaming top end, the stocker is great.

Reactions: Dthbypsi