OKO 30mm Carb question

qr4life

Jan 26, 2008
Hey guys I bought this OKO carb off the internet. I understand that these will take Keihin jets. But I thought they were the hex style not the small round ones like the one in the picture. This is the main jet by the way. Just wondering if anybody else has something like this?

Attachments

• Jets.jpg
    Jets.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Jets 2.jpg
    Jets 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 267
I dont think so. This was the one in the middle and the needle jet goes directly in the center of this. And the pilot jet is right next to this one.

read the engraved #'s on the sides of them and tell us what they are. mine are AB148 and *50 and they work pretty good I need to replace the needle clip in mine after taking apart so be careful to check if it's loose take a wire tie and clean out the passages out it works fantastically well and a took a small strit of wetdry 600 grit sand paper like 4 bucks and wraped it around the straights and pinched it and hand spun it arround at the same time now it looks better than new

Yeah here are some other pictures. The main says K133 on the side and that is one of those small round ones. And the pilot says K42. In the package I got they sent other mains and pilot jets but they dont have any #s on the side of them. I bought this new off ebay and the person I bought it from said that this could be used for the blaster but i dont think this is setup correctly.

Attachments

• carb 2.jpg
    carb 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 205
  • carb 3.jpg
    carb 3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 279
  • carb.jpg
    carb.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 252
Yeah here are some other pictures. The main says K133 on the side and that is one of those small round ones. And the pilot says K42. In the package I got they sent other mains and pilot jets but they dont have any #s on the side of them. I bought this new off ebay and the person I bought it from said that this could be used for the blaster but i dont think this is setup correctly.

if your not confortable it's probably not the right jets in my exp. all of them should have #'s except for stock carbs which is why their a pain. Knowing the stock jet specs wont necesarailly do you any good if you plan on adding more parts to it... but your pilot is fine at 42. I might bump up the main up 1 or 2 #'s if your still having issues.

you always have to jet a carb for your setup. if the jet's don't have numbers don't use them no tellin what kinda junk they are. figure out what jets you need on jets-r-us.com

your "main" jet is very wrong there my friend, just looked again as pic didnt load 1st time.

jet on the right of the 3rd pic of 2nd pic post is the pilot.

Blaner is right. The thing you think is the main jet is a pilot. And the jet you got in your main hole doesnt look right either. That isnt a standard Keihin jet.

Keihin main jets for that carb look like this

MAINJETKIEHIN_4.jpg

And the pilots look like this

!B1u2i+QEGk~$(KGrHqMOKm4E)6t92wdMBMfqKO1Ryw~~_35.JPG

Ok thanks for all the input fellas. I will discard whatever they gave me and buy some hex style jets which was my main question. I think whatever that thing they gave me is totally wrong.