Oil

UncagedShadow

Jun 6, 2010
H-Ville, Texas
Ok i've noticed that everyone says klotz this and klotz that. I don't have access to klotz or know where i can get access to it. I've been running Royal Purple High Performance 2 Cycle oil for about 2 months now and it performs great. Does anyone have anything against this oil or is klotz "THAT" good?

Klotz is just a preference for most. There are a lot of guys who run yamalube in their rides. I know a guy who uses the little 8oz bottles you find a dollar general for weed eaters in his blaster. Seems to do just fine other than stinkin to high heaven...

Find an oil you are comfortable with and then stick with it. If you've had good luck with royal purple, there's no reason to change now. Especially if you can't find any locally....

I've been using pennzoil outdoor 2 stroke and haven't had any problems. I just picked up some klotz off of rockymountainatv.com to try it and see what the hype is about.

I use amsoil dominator in all my 2 stroke engines at 50/1

ewwwwwww, lol jk :D. klotz is a preference as stated above, i used benol last year and i think it was to blame for my stuck rings... its some stickie stuff and it seperates in the cold.... this year ive been useing maxima super m with great results.

Like mentioned above, any of the quality oils will do you good. I happen to like Maxima 927... I've run Klotz, and even tried Repsol 2T 100% synthetic when it was on sale. All good stuff. Go with what's available and you can afford.

I love the smell of the royal purple i run and it gives it a pretty purple color so there is no way to mix it up with straight gas. Has anyone run this or heard about it?

ive herd about it, my buddy runs it in his banshee, sweet stuff, i would run it but its expensive, royal purple is the shi* and its full synthetic. around where i live its also available so its no special order.