nos,in blaster

Jay

Jan 29, 2009
MAINE
Advance auto has the nos adder that boosts your points in the fuel,anyone know if it works or if it is any good?

Increasing octane alone does not increase performance, and running a higher octane than your compression requires can actually result in a small power decrease.

I was wondering about the real NOS. I have a kit that I want to put on my blaster. Its nothing special, I have a 30mm pwk carb, Boysen reeds, Toomey exhaust, and a pretty decent amount of portwork. Anyone have ideas/opinions about NOS on their blasters. Its just something to play around with, since my main bike is my 06 Raptor 700.

u would have make a fooger that goes in the carb maybe one of the scary fast power wings then hook some lines off the bottle through some controllers and solenoids then shoot it through and vrooom vrooomm

I am mainly concerned about the jetting and or mixture ratio. I have everything ready to go just didnt wanna run it too lean and blow it up too soon..lol

For actual nitrous you would have to have a system that would inject both N2O and fuel accordingly. Without increased fuel nitrous would do nothing but create a super lean condition in your engine which we all know the consequences of. As for octane boost, you are better off going to your local airport and filling up rather than buying "octane boosters".