North Carolina

Tharrell

Nov 17, 2010
Mount Airy, NC
New guy from NC.
Little about me.
Started racing in 1974 on a YZ125a and so on through the years.
Raced a 250R trike back in the day.
Just got back into bikes last December and so far have 12 bikes, all the ones I always wanted.
Anyway, searching for a decent place to ride I found this place online called Busco Beach.
I haven't been yet but some videos I saw caught my attention.
Somebody has a blaster with a YZ400 engine and a chamber sticking out the left side. Who is this?
Anyway, because of him I decided to look for a blaster to put a big bore engine into.
I found a blaster that needs a top end and it seems to be in otherwise great shape.
I'm driving to Alabama this weekend to pick it up.
My riding buddies have bikes and blasters too.
I'm looking forward to this.

Gee, is this the way new members are greeted by calling them liars?
In my post I said I was picking it up this weekend.
Are you the official greeter? I hope not.

it is a joke. pic or lying is a big joke on many sites.

pretty much asking for pictures. lighten up a little.

Welcome to the forum! Yup, we just like to see all the toys! Paulie B. has the YZ400 Blaster, if I'm not mistaken. He's got vids of it up on Youtube.

What part of NC are you from? I'm in the Hamlet/Rockingham area...

hahaha, look at every welcome thread man, its there somewhere, it is a joke, dont worry about it, we love welcoming new members, you will learn a lot on here man, i know i have, and still am

Sorry, I'm on about 10 forums and haven't had that asked of me.
Is this a juvenile forum or something?
Even the bannedcr500riders forum isn't like that.
They will say things about your mother and probably your sister though.
Wives are off limits however.

welcome Tharrell , what my socially diseased associate sheeblast meant is that yes " pics or your lying " is a inside joke on the site , you'll get it soon enough . and welcome to BF where you will soon have the " sickness " and thats a good thing , unless your marriage is already unstable ( like mine ) . Take a look around bro , enjoy your new home , and don't mind sheeblast too much , cause nobody minds him at all ( claws )

it is on many forums.
see they even have a smiley for it
picsorstfu.gif

nope we try to keep the trash talkin to a minimum here. and pics or your lyin is what every new guy gets here. just a joke. but we leave moma's sisters and wives out of the mix

For the guys around here, I live in Mount Airy
That's north of Winston-Salem.
I was planning on taking several bikes to BB but it appears they charge you for each bike?
Anyway, that 400 blaster got me hooked and my experience with the 250R trike makes me want a longer swingarm like someone has in their sig.
btw-I'm into bikes big, new and old.
I have CR500, CR250, KDX250
as well as vintage bikes for AHRMA racing.
CZ400, CR480, CR250 Elsinore, Yamaha AT1M, YZ125A, MX125B

I see you've already gotten the mod bug! Lol, better get ready to go all-out. Stick around here and read long enough, and you'll get an idea where to start customizing.

Welcome from NC! I live 20 minutes north of Raleigh.

Don't mind sheeblast. Really, no one else does!

While he is rude, ill, and intolerable; he is correct. We do love pictures of the toys.

Welcome my friend and excuse the shee dude. Even though pics or your lying is the norm here he tends to get on somes nerves. You will get a wealth of info here. More than most sites i guarantee it. Once you ride a good modded blaster and see how easy they are to work on you will be hooked. Very quick and light little bastards. Busco is an awsome place to let loose!!!

Welcome aboard.Busco is one bad ass place!!! I and many other members went there in July for e2s and BF yearly meet/ride.It was one sweet place and I will make the trip from mass atleast once a year.If I lived as close as you I would divorce the wife and live in a tent/camper there.lol They do charge you a fee for each bike but only $5 more per bike per day.$5 is worth it in case of a break down.PaulieB is the one with the yz400 blaster.It is one sick machine,he also goes to busco every year.I am sure he will chime in soon enough,just don't drool over it.lol haha Anyways keep us updated with pics and progress of this hybrid.We like it when folks go over the edge with builds!! Welcome to the site.

Here is the pic of 12 blasty's at busco_One member was missing in this pic.Should have been 13.Pay no attention to the guy in the backround taking pics, he is the resident busco bum and just wants all your speidie left overs from dinner.lol Sorry noober I had to.lol

21mwwa0.jpg

i was the one missing in the photo and i just want to say that busco beach is what some would call a riders paradise! ill be going for the next two weekends:) welcome to the forum and i will probobly c ya at busco some time! im working on a pic of my ugly duckling.... i figured i would get one this weekend.