Noobs big bore rebuild

Great looking build so far! Can't wait to see it done and running. Beets, here's your heelguards and pegs with nerfs thrown in. Not cheap, but very badass...

Yamaha Blaster Pro Peg Nerf bars 2003 -2006 | eBay

I have those but the first series, that had removable heels, I switched em out for GYTR ballance heels. They are awesome but when I bought them it was because I had given up on finding new IMS

Last edited by a moderator:
just got in from riding it a little (about 7 mins) and all i can say is WOW I:I. this beast wants to be let off its chain sooo bad lmao :eek: :D. its got a nice deep sounds to it now and i can already tell the power gain is going to be amazing. denny (flotek), you are the man dude, thanks again B)

just got in from riding it a little (about 7 mins) and all i can say is WOW I:I. this beast wants to be let off its chain sooo bad lmao :eek: :D. its got a nice deep sounds to it now and i can already tell the power gain is going to be amazing. denny (flotek), you are the man dude, thanks again B)

bet you cannot wait to get into it a little tomorrow huh?

I:I

Sounds and looks great noobs.
Do you have a front bumper for it? The AC Racing one fits that hood well, imo.

no, i broke it last year lol, i do like the ac bumpers but im also pretty fond of the dg frame guard like freek runs but that offers no hood protection.

bet you cannot wait to get into it a little tomorrow huh?

I:I

dude i have to work the next 3 days but im thiinking half day tuesday so i can ride it a few more times before wendsdays busco adventure lol I:I

Who needs work when the blaster is more important.lol Glad to see you got it done and ready.See you in a few days.

still runnin the pj34 ???
and what jetting changes did you have to make ???
as you know i have the same pj, so just for future reference

still runnin the pj34 ???
and what jetting changes did you have to make ???
as you know i have the same pj, so just for future reference

i do have the 34mmpj still, kinda.. lol. denny bored out all the ports and did some other work to the insides as well. i am running a lot of timing advance so im not sure if the jetting would be comparable, i can say that straight 110 and supertechniplate smells AMAZING

just a few pics of it all done (for now lol) no highly polished pics here haha straight from riding it :D :eek: yes same pics from the sticker thread just wanted to put a finish to this thread.

kyle020.jpg

kyle019-1.jpg

kyle018.jpg

kyle021-1.jpg

lookin good noobs, but that fuel can has seen better days !!!!!!
maybe someone will use that addy you posted and send you a new one for x-mas

lookin good noobs, but that fuel can has seen better days !!!!!!
maybe someone will use that addy you posted and send you a new one for x-mas

hahaha maybe!! lol i get that so much i should cough up the $7.50 for a new cap, buuut its the 110 on the inside that counts :D

looks mean, I hadnt noticed the lighting setup before, I'm digging it though

What is the piece of metal from the heelguard mount to the oil line frame bar??? did you break your frame or just strengthening?

looks mean, I hadnt noticed the lighting setup before, I'm digging it though

What is the piece of metal from the heelguard mount to the oil line frame bar??? did you break your frame or just strengthening?

thanks man, the lights are great, 8 bucks from napa 2 years ago with no breaks or issues. that metal piece is what we fabbed up for my heel guards since my frame is too old to have em stock