no smoke

rusty1988

Jan 23, 2010
when i start my blaster it smokes like its supose to then when it gets warm it dont smoke at all how do i richin it up cuz i am guess its lean tryed ajustin the carb just ont the air side but now i am all messed up i started on one and a half turns out like the guid said and went and 8th more out is this leanin it out or richin it cuz i am lost all i kno is its suposed to smoke but is not but i have lots of power no loss on that

going out you are making it leaner.....alot of times it wont smoke as bad once warmed up....are you running a premix or the injector

i still have the injector hooked up but i have premixed gas in it cuz theres like no oil in the oil reserve cuz i am tryin to get rid of it but dont kno how to disconnect it and its 32 to 1 and i know when it warms up its suposed to smoke less but thers no smoke at all even at 3/4 throttle very faint at wide open i kno its lean but i did not kno how to richin it up

don't run it no more,untill you get the injector removed.Or put oil in it.With it like that the oil tube will suck air and lean it out and boom.