Nice Buy i think

Ok then its not a weico 240 its just. .040 over which is maybe a couple ccs that 28mm Carb will do p
Just fine... I have never seen that type of carb though

yeah like i just typed in random stuff on ebay. "then o look a bigger carb that will fit for 1/3 price of major brand carbs" so im waiting for it to come in now

Ok then its not a weico 240 its just. .040 over which is maybe a couple ccs that 28mm Carb will do p
Just fine... I have never seen that type of carb though

^^^^^^ Agree'd.

Jetting well to get ya in the ball park- I'd start with a 260 main and 32-35 pilot needle middle clip and air screw 1.5 turns out from all the way in. Should be close.

^^^^^^ Agree'd.

Jetting well to get ya in the ball park- I'd start with a 260 main and 32-35 pilot needle middle clip and air screw 1.5 turns out from all the way in. Should be close.

is that a mikuni carb or keihin. because it looks a little PWK like.

That an OKO or something? Looks mikunish but no markings? So will it take Mikuni jets or Keihin? Should be interesting.

i dont know, that dude has a ton of carbs on his store, all brand new for around and under $35, ???????
might be one of them "ya get what ya pay for deals"
and it's in Michigan, < might be some kennedy snake oil ????????
i've also heard of carbs that you cant change the jets, what it is, it is ?????
keep us informed as to what you get

Hmm,. I hope that good deal is worth it. As the other guys said, that is an off-brand, unknown quantity. (doesn't look remotely like a PWK)

Until you get the carb and try it, it will be impossible to tell what it needs. Hell, it might even be fine out-of-the-box. If it were me, tho, I would pull lthe float bowl before installation to check what main jet it has from the get go. Chances are it will use either mikuni or keihin style jets.They use diferent numbering systems. Get back to us when you have it in your hand, and good luck.

i dont know, that dude has a ton of carbs on his store, all brand new for around and under $35, ???????
might be one of them "ya get what ya pay for deals"
and it's in Michigan, < might be some kennedy snake oil ????????
i've also heard of carbs that you cant change the jets, what it is, it is ?????
keep us informed as to what you get

I've been to Kennedy's place. There is not a stock pile of sh*t carbs anywhere. A lot of Banshee stuff though.

ok mototurd its not a bbk. When i took the motor to the guy, i said i wanted it bored .40 over. Awk and roylalt i hope its a good deal, when i get it ill post some pics and give a report

like im sorry , like i had no clue a bbk even existed. like i knew nothing about motors, till a couple months ago and i never bothered to change my sig. But yeah the carb should be here tommorow or monday for sure so im waiting

Ok no.... the rundown on this NEW carb. The carb is not new, it had many scuff markes, and i took everything out, including the choke. And the little needle or nipple at the end of the choke was missing? like it looks like there was never one there. And i would reccomend staying away from the buyer on Ebay. ZoomZoom parts is his name