Newwwbie

dam lol i guess 900 wasnt so bad.....i was originally going to go with a warrior but i couldnt find one for under 1000 lol.....hopefully this blaster can handle my fatass for a while lol. i plan on fixing whatevers causing my bad shifter, regasketing, kickstarter and repainting it black.....then on to the little things.

dam lol i guess 900 wasnt so bad.....i was originally going to go with a warrior but i couldnt find one for under 1000 lol.....hopefully this blaster can handle my fatass for a while lol. i plan on fixing whatevers causing my bad shifter, regasketing, kickstarter and repainting it black.....then on to the little things.

Welcome, man! You got a fair deal; that Blaster will be way more fun than a Warrior after you get all the little bugs worked out of it. Plus, it already has maybe $ 450.00 worth of aftermarket parts...FMF exhaust and those rear tires for starters. Plus it looks to be in good shape.

Just two things to watch for on a Blaster. One, toss that oil injection system before it fails and tosses your piston. Into the scrap pile, that is. Also, be sure you've got at least a 270 main jet in the carbuetor to account for the FMF pipe and cold weather. Good luck with your new toy! :D

Welcome
sport-1.gif

icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link
Off Road Riding Areas and Parks