Newwwbie

Blaster61ff

Jan 24, 2011
Hey Guys my names Larry and i just recently picked up a 95 blaster for what was hopefully a good price lol. This is my first quad ever so im excited to start doing work on it!

im trying to fix pictures to upload

2gwyrux.jpg

yea i was gonna do it at my firehouses bays since they had some heat lol.....forget trying to pain in 20 degree weather lol i sometimes dont even want to ride cause its so cold

you want it to be around 70F when paint so the paint will stick better. if too cold, the paint job will not last.

ahh kk.....what type of paint should i use....i was looking at the krylon paint that was for plastics however i couldnt find flat black

krylon fusion flat black
part number 2519

kyrlon fusion gloss black
part number 2321

kyrlon fusion satin black
part number 2421

ya but make sure your sand job is good. then there is the primer and also how you do the painting.

@sheeblast i guess i might as well spend the extra time so i get a good paint job lol

@ antec i paid 900 for it so i dont know how much of a deal i got lol.....i had to do some minor things ( change spark plug, trans oil change, adjust fuel/air mixture and idle speed), the more major things i got to fix is the shifter, kickstart, brakes and regasket everything

mine needs everything.lol
hopen before the end of this week i can send the cylinder and head to Ken,then get the +3 swinger from strokedtater244 and get the top arms from Neonite.thats the plan.later ill need to get a better exaust and fenders.but atleast u dont have to get all better parts.lol i payed $400 thats why it was cheap i guess.lol